EARN $CSO, JUST HOLD IN WALLET

COINSTO DEFI PROJECT

Provides value to it users. 

For every on-chain transaction 2% of the total TX will be distributed according to the percentage a user hold in wallet. Also 2% will be completely burned thus giving value to holders. A total of 4% will be completely destroyed for every on-chain transaction, all this will be happening automatically every time a transaction occur on-chain. Burning will stop at 2million TX but distribution to holders will continue for life time.

FEATURES

REWARD SYSTEM

coinsto token contract is coded in a way it will automatically distribute dividend of 2% transaction fees to all holders of CSO.

DEFLATIONARY

For every on-chain transaction, 2% of every TX will will be completely destroyed to decrease the total supply and thus giving value to every holders of CSO.

VIP ACCESS

Top 20 CSO holders will have access to exclusive trading signals and deals.

ACCESS TO EARLY INVESTMENT

Top 20 CSO holders will have exclusive access to early investment in private/public sales.